ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

New class warrior heal ?

5 posters

Go down

New class warrior heal ? Empty New class warrior heal ?

Post by Noizette Sat 18 Nov - 21:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello,
So this post will be very fast because it is explained in a single screenshot.

The buff in BG that reduces the care for everyone, I agree. But nerf paladins afterwards, why?

Take the example of the screenshot. I am alone to heal a whole team. But a warrior is alone against all is in first place in heal?

Explain me :D

Noizette

Back to top Go down

New class warrior heal ? Empty Re: New class warrior heal ?

Post by Sekaii Sat 18 Nov - 21:53

Instead of make War enough strong in damage, they up the self heal. It's just ridiculous.
Sekaii
Sekaii

http://www.999.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wosko Sat 18 Nov - 22:02

I think Kata just typing random numbers at random spells. There is no other explanation. 5 people include me tell ideas and suggestions about rogue and guess what nothing changes for like 4-5 weeks. Thats why pvp in silver league it's like 3v3

wosko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Sat 18 Nov - 23:19

For rogue it's look like staff don't give a shit about this Class, but there is still a lot of rogue can't do any shit in PvP cuz their weak with low dmg lul
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun 19 Nov - 17:24

Seal Of Vengeance is the explanation. It heals you based on the damage you deal, the more damage you deal, the more heal you receive.
As far as I know, that spell is available for anyone for 35 spellstones.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Sun 19 Nov - 18:06

Lexi wrote:Seal Of Vengeance is the explanation. It heals you based on the damage you deal, the more damage you deal, the more heal you receive.
As far as I know, that spell is available for anyone for 35 spellstones.

Yeah it's scale with dmg from auto attack but rogue use 1 hand weapon so don't heal a lot. And if they have a little regen, they don't do any dmg.
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathchills Sun 19 Nov - 23:04

The amount of wrong claims here is way to much. Please if you're gonna criticize atleast inform yourselves about the actual subject:

- It's Seal of light that heals and not Seal of Vengeance (Seal of Vengeance is a DPS seal only usable by paladins and not any other class);

- Seal of Light scales with Atack Power and not your actual damage;

- Only class/spec that benefit from Seal of Light healing in an OP way are feral druids consider the way they gain Atack Power from the weapons they have;

That being said:

Warrior healing is indeed high but that because its  total % HP heal.

In case of Solamon he normally plays Shield / Frost Presence with a few Stamina gems, meaning He has a lot of HP making the healing seem quite high.

Tho you also need to understand that he's trading off damage for sustain, which means he's dealing less damage but making it up with survivability.

Warriors are an overall great class atm both damage wise and sustain wise.

Only reason % heals seem Op are because all the 10% stamina buffs (currently 5 meaning 50% sta) that we have access to.

As far as the Kata claims not knowing what he's doing, I do agree that He could do a better job in terms of balancing. However It's not with this kind of advise that you guys will help him out doing so.

Deathchills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Mon 20 Nov - 9:50

Deathchills wrote:The amount of wrong claims here is way to much. Please if you're gonna criticize atleast inform yourselves about the actual subject:

- It's Seal of light that heals and not Seal of Vengeance (Seal of Vengeance is a DPS seal only usable by paladins and not any other class);

- Seal of Light scales with Atack Power and not your actual damage;

- Only class/spec that benefit from Seal of Light healing in an OP way are feral druids consider the way they gain Atack Power from the weapons they have;

That being said:

Warrior healing is indeed high but that because its  total % HP heal.

In case of Solamon he normally plays Shield / Frost Presence with a few Stamina gems, meaning He has a lot of HP making the healing seem quite high.

Tho you also need to understand that he's trading off damage for sustain, which means he's dealing less damage but making it up with survivability.

Warriors are an overall great class atm both damage wise and sustain wise.

Only reason % heals seem Op are because all the 10% stamina buffs (currently 5 meaning 50% sta) that we have access to.

As far as the Kata claims not knowing what he's doing, I do agree that He could do a better job in terms of balancing. However It's not with this kind of advise that you guys will help him out doing so.

Seal of light scale wish spell power too ^.^

Warrior even without stamina gems don't deal enough damage.
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathchills Mon 20 Nov - 22:08

Warrior damage is fine.

Main reason it seems low its because they mostly play with shield and Frost presence (for the reasons I already stated, being more tanky and regening more hp).

If you actually go without shield and play blood presence you have quite decent damage as warrior.

People can't expect to play defensivly and still do High damage otherwise the class would become utterly broken.

Deathchills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Mon 20 Nov - 23:01

Even with blood pres, seal dps and 2 2H Donor overal dmg is like 3m7 dmg per second.

Heroic Strike first average 2M7
Bleeds (from the talent) average 1M
Auto attacks average 600k
Seal average 630k
Execution average 2m5
Mortal Strike average 1m6
Fulgurance average 1m3

I do more dmg if I use Shattering Throw but 5 min CD short effect. They say to oblige us to more use 2x2H but nothing change, just up the self heal. For me they should nerf self heal and up dmg, -10% heal to +10 to 15% damage (and much more for the Execution, when we see the dmg of Execution of Hunt and Lock it's crazy)
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down