ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

[BALANCE] Your thoughts about the Warrior Class, What should be Up or balanced !

+5
Klaudinka
Sekaii
Darcwar
danv8
Soltharion
9 posters

Go down

[BALANCE] Your thoughts about the Warrior Class, What should be Up or balanced ! Empty [BALANCE] Your thoughts about the Warrior Class, What should be Up or balanced !

Post by Soltharion Fri 20 Oct - 14:24

Hello Everyone,

We'll be soon working on the Warrior class, which actually is very weak on the side of Damage Taken.

I would like to hear your opinion on the class, what should be changed, Up, nerfed to get it a little less like a chips and a little more like a competitiv class without beeing forced to use a shield to play as a tank in PVP.

constructiv comments are, of course, needed under this post.

Thks Everyone for your help.

Soltharion
Asta Staff
Soltharion
Soltharion

Back to top Go down

[BALANCE] Your thoughts about the Warrior Class, What should be Up or balanced ! Empty Re: [BALANCE] Your thoughts about the Warrior Class, What should be Up or balanced !

Post by danv8 Fri 20 Oct - 14:37

Overall Damage needs buffing on warrior But yes it deferentially does need doing both sides.

danv8

Back to top Go down

[BALANCE] Your thoughts about the Warrior Class, What should be Up or balanced ! Empty Re: [BALANCE] Your thoughts about the Warrior Class, What should be Up or balanced !

Post by Darcwar Fri 20 Oct - 17:37

Right now warriors dps mostly from their dot & hero strike ( if you spam a little you can actually use more hero strike than AA in a fight ) and i think that dealing 3 AA worth of dmg per hero is a little too much. It would be great to nerf this spell a little & increase the whole kit.

Gonna spam the dummy a bit & come back with some data

Edit : i'm back

Dmg wise :
data from my wawa : ( 27m + donor weapon )
Spoiler:
Rend is far too weak, not worth using

Thunder clap is too weak

overpower is only average while it could be stronger ( can't spam it )

Deep wound is rly rly strong, but it's the only real AOE dmg since thunder clap is too weak

Hero strike is maybe the strongest war spell dmg wise

Blade storm is way too strong considering how easy it is to actually kill someone with but a charge, one or two hit & blade storm

Shockwave is deals way too much dmg... It's a stun yet it's the best AOE dmg when fighting more than 4 targets...

Regarding the issue of dmg taken ... Wars are way too squishy but how do you plan to deal with it ?
Reduce dmg taken with armor or something ? Don't think it'll work.
Increase the regen ? It could work, but don't forget to take sacred form in account. You'll then need to increase the heals from blood craze since it's the best way to deal with the PvP but warriors will still not be able to tank anything.

How about both ? Increase in armor for PvE & increase regen for PvP ?
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltharion Sat 21 Oct - 2:39

Re everyone,

Thk for the reply, Darcwar, your suggestion are really keeping my intereset and i'll take note of all of that for the next equilibration wave.

For the damage taken, we could implement the same spell than the actual one in Bg's, 25% reduction heal. It could be the same but only for warrior and it could be something around -25% damage taken but the value must be deeply thought before applying.

Thk anyway to every other, i'll take notes too but we are waiting for more answers !
Soltharion
Asta Staff
Soltharion
Soltharion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Sat 21 Oct - 8:17

Soltharion wrote:Re everyone,

Thk for the reply, Darcwar, your suggestion are really keeping my intereset and i'll take note of all of that for the next equilibration wave.

For the damage taken, we could implement the same spell than the actual one in Bg's, 25% reduction heal. It could be the same but only for warrior and it could be something around -25% damage taken but the value must be deeply thought before applying.

Thk anyway to every other, i'll take notes too but we are waiting for more answers !
Soltharion
Asta Staff

If they play with shield for mele class it will be insane ^^  With a shield we have a lot of dodge and parry with a quite good damage reduction so -25% damage taken it's a bit too much i think.

I will see more for Warrior the heal reduction stay on -10% and up the heal from bloodthirst and seal of light, they will have more regen.

For DPS :
-  up the rend for like 20 30% not too much it's just a bleeds
- the thunder it's normaly a tank attack to cleave and take aggro on mob not an insane dps spell
- and maybe 10 or 20% for the other spell

With more regen and a bit more dmg it can be good.

The warrior have the same problem of physical class, good damage on cloth and leather but it's more hard to deal a lot on other.

Another idea is for the Donor Set use the Bonus Set of X1(same as X2 3 4 5 blablabla)
Sekaii
Sekaii

http://www.999.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Sat 21 Oct - 9:13

Sekaii wrote:If they play with shield for mele class it will be insane ^^  With a shield we have a lot of dodge and parry with a quite good damage reduction so -25% damage taken it's a bit too much i think.
I realised yesterday that holding a shield reduce your dmg dealed by 5%. Can you increase that % ? This way you can increase the gap in dps between a tank and a dps and thus have more freedom to help the dps.
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Klaudinka Sat 21 Oct - 14:15

Hello guys, when i see a topic about warriors i need a put some things here:

WARRIOR PVE DPS:

1. If u wanna play PVE warrior i never saw anybody use THUNDER CLAP or other things etc. As one of the player wrote on a top of this topic, yes warrior do a most
of damage from HEROIC STRIKE, but its a warrior priority spell. On retials warriors do a most of dmg from HEROIC STRIKE too, so i think the heroic strike is on a right position with his damage, same is a DEEP WOUND from warrior.

2. One of the thing what warrior really need is ARMOR PENETRATION, my idea is a offer u guys, put some AP to warrior gear because u cant try your damage on DUMMY without armor and tell us its right guys. Warrior really need maybe 80 percent of ARMOR PENETRATION (LOWER CAP).

3. As i wrote in topic 2. WE CANT COMPARE WARRIOR DMG from target dummy. All what u need is just enter some raid and try your damage againts some boss with a lot of armor. Warrior is deffinetly behind other classes as a dmg in PVE, just beacause he lacks on ARMOR PENETRATION. There is a many warriors here and they dont wanna play againt this class beacause hes sux in HIGH raids here.

WARRIOR PVP:

Here its different. If u wanna play warrior pvp here u need wear two hand + shield of course. Problem is if u wear two hand + shield ur lacks of damage so u need more durability

1. My point of view and my offer for u is do something with warrior healing talents/talents for reductions, because 5 percent of reduction is DEFINETLY WORST here. Same as with talent SECOND WIND and BLOOD CRAZE. After the new buff in BG (reduce healing effect) they are totaly uselles, so warrior lacks a lot of defense in PVP now. i Give u example on 1vs1 with rogue. Without this talents (base warrior healing) all the stun classes (mage, rogue, paladin) can kill u with duration of one stun.

For fix this problem u need a boost those talents (dont understad why they have ust 1 point here, if normal they have 3 points each), try a warrior in PVP as well, Everyone who play a warrior can tell u in Silver league hes totaly sux. ####

It my point of view about warriors here, they are totaly uselles, this beautiful class is worst here in PVE as a dps, in PVP too. They deff need some rework.

Klaudinka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Sat 21 Oct - 14:43

Darcwar wrote:
Sekaii wrote:If they play with shield for mele class it will be insane ^^  With a shield we have a lot of dodge and parry with a quite good damage reduction so -25% damage taken it's a bit too much i think.
I realised yesterday that holding a shield reduce your dmg dealed by 5%. Can you increase that % ? This way you can increase the gap in dps between a tank and a dps and thus have more freedom to help the dps.

More armor and a good score of dodge and parry
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Solamon Sat 21 Oct - 20:10

Hello guys. Im poor english and i hope u guys can understand me :)
Warrior is too weak body + damage in pvp
im only interrupter :)
why? because warr is good dps only dummy and 0%damage reduced boss and low pvp characters :) u have high damage reduced boss and character warr is useless and maybe rework blockshield ablitty and littlemore buff up heal #talent and need buff up rend ablitty its my mind :)
i want write about warr but i can't my english is bad :(

Solamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Tue 24 Oct - 16:03

Any news ?
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by sinjara Wed 25 Oct - 14:13

Sekaii wrote:Any news ?

warrior is still shit guess didnt got buffed

sinjara

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed 25 Oct - 18:19

Warrior doesn't need buff at all more/less it needs nerf on self healing once they get high geard.10% from seccond wind talent and 6% from fury one.Basically they have 16% hp healing 24/7 in PvP now on that stack stamina gems what happens?We're having raid boss to fight :D

Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Wed 25 Oct - 18:37

Phantom wrote:Warrior doesn't need buff at all more/less it needs nerf on self healing once they get high geard.10% from seccond wind talent and 6% from fury one.Basically they have 16% hp healing 24/7 in PvP now on that stack stamina gems what happens?We're having raid boss to fight :D

-25% Heal reduction in BG.

But ur the only to say that, funny.

Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltharion Wed 25 Oct - 18:48

Hello,

I'm not the main actor in the Class Balance, I can hear you on what you are saying but Kata needs to tell me when do we start balancing this, i'm sorry if it's getting a little longer.

btw, phantom, I don't understand your point of vue because warrior are one of the weakest class in PVP damage taken.

Hope we will bring someting good with all of those feedbacks.

Have a nice day/night !

Soltharion
Asta Staff
Soltharion
Soltharion

Back to top Go down

Post by wosko Wed 25 Oct - 19:07

One of the weakest ?? What about rogue ???? Jesus. You destroy rogues they dont have dmg in PVP and PVE. Its dead class. Can you finally do something about that its not that hard + fix stuns every stun is parry,dodge,block. Just read what people write in class balance topic finally. thank you

wosko

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Wed 25 Oct - 20:32

Soltharion wrote: warrior are one of the weakest class in PVP damage taken.
wosko wrote:One of the weakest ?? What about rogue ????
How about you read everything first ? This topic isn't about rogue and to begin with rogues need more dps right now, they don't need to be even harder to kill.

Btw i'm pretty sure a rogue will last longer than a war against the same opponent... Unless he's a hunt or a rogue cuz they are the only ones a war can kill easely ( at least more than the others )
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Wed 25 Oct - 21:09

Btw on another post i wrote this :

" Pour moi il faudrait un up global des Melee avec une réduction du nerf de heal, mais la pose problème les hybrides (Druide / Pala) qui peuvent un peut trop profiter. Pourquoi pas baisser le Nerf de 5 ou 10% et rajouter le Buff 10% dégât (ET remettre 10% au rogue OU / ET réduire leurs derniers nerf de 50 a 65%) "

For English people : For all Melee class put the buff of 10% damage increase and reduc the Heal reduction to have like 15% Heal Reduction or 20% (more like 15% in first)
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down