ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Class Balance Updates

+20
Warkinik
Lexi
lovemari1
pasya
sebik2003
rogugu
Phantom
Evilborg
wosko
danv8
Pallys
acidrain
KissOfPain
Darcwar
hugsyx
Sinct
nekrokh
Deathchills
Sekaii
Kata
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Class Balance Updates Empty Class Balance Updates

Post by Kata Tue 29 Aug - 17:54

Hello,

You can consult the various updates we made to the classes on this topic.

Feel free to give your opinion in english about the changes but be sure to make constructive comments. Remember that these changes are only steps (usually not definitive) to balance classes as much as possible.

If you see a spell or talent that does not work or does not work properly, please report it so that we can fix the problem.

Since it's a difficult task, it will request many changes and much time. It will never be perfect, but we can improve things by discussing together.

In charge of the class balance: <Head Gamemaster> Kata

[January 18, 2018]

WARRIOR

• Bloodthirst(Heal) -60%
• Enraged Regeneration -50%

HUNT

• Mend Pet +100%

[January 13, 2018]

Spoiler:

[January 10, 2018]

Spoiler:

[November 29, 2017]

Spoiler:

[November 23, 2017]

Spoiler:

[November 15, 2017]

Spoiler:

[October 27, 2017]

Spoiler:

[October 26, 2017]

Spoiler:

[October 17, 2017]

Spoiler:

[October 05, 2017]

Spoiler:

[September 15, 2017]

Spoiler:

[September 08, 2017]

Spoiler:

[August 29, 2017]

Spoiler:

[May 22, 2017]

Spoiler:

UP
NERF
[/size]

Last edited by Kata on Thu 18 Jan - 22:49; edited 19 times in total
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Class Balance Updates Empty Re: Class Balance Updates

Post by Sekaii Tue 29 Aug - 18:29

Hi, so for Priest just up the DPS but nothing on the Heal ? The absorb it crazy, the heal with Penitence it insane (3m9 by 1 tick and it's 3 tick in 1 second)

The other up and nerf i'm agree.

I test my War, the Execution hit a 1m2 it's a bit funny xd
Sekaii
Sekaii

http://www.999.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathchills Wed 30 Aug - 11:51

Current problem atm isn't the high healing in classes but the amount of damage they take.

Late game everyone has atleast 35% dodge chance due to aspect making melee damage quite low (considering holy form + frost presence and shields having insane armor values).

The fact that heals used to seem Op was not because they were actually high but because people took nearly no damage or because you dodge half the incoming damage.

My suggestion is to revert the healin nerfs for the classes and simply disable aspect of dragonhawk (same way you guys did to moonkin) in PvP, aswell as fixing shields armor to blizzlike values.

Having shields with anything over 6k armor just makes people get instantly 75% melee reduce (that bypasses armor penetration) since Arp doesnt apply to frost presence armor buff.

So yeah, disable aspect / nerf shields / get healin back up and PvP will become a looot better

Deathchills

Back to top Go down

Post by nekrokh Wed 30 Aug - 12:04

Deathchills wrote:Current problem atm isn't the high healing in classes but the amount of damage they take.

Late game everyone has atleast 35% dodge chance due to aspect making melee damage quite low (considering holy form + frost presence and shields having insane armor values).

The fact that heals used to seem Op was not because they were actually high but because people took nearly no damage or because you dodge half the incoming damage.

My suggestion is to revert the healin nerfs for the classes and simply disable aspect of dragonhawk (same way you guys did to moonkin) in PvP, aswell as fixing shields armor to blizzlike values.

Having shields with anything over 6k armor just makes people get instantly 75% melee reduce (that bypasses armor penetration) since Arp doesnt apply to  frost presence armor buff.

So yeah, disable aspect / nerf shields / get healin back up and PvP will become a looot better
doing that will make bg turning with mages and Cacs like other utlras-fun server what we love about this server that all classes are playable in pvp , even with the shields there is so many  CaC doing well  in pvp and in the top 5 pvp rank there is 5 classes doing physical damage (2dk ,2 hunts and one feral drood)

nekrokh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinct Sun 17 Sep - 5:17

Kata wrote:MAGE

• Ignite +120%
• Frostfire Bolt +15%
• Pyroblast +20%

I honestly feel mage didn't require that extreme of a buff, as they were already strong against most classes, and the only classes that were their weakpoint were ones with strong healing or had the ability to gain crit immunity(priest), I personally played a large amount of mage and only priests/ specialized healing classes holy pally, sp druid etc could give me trouble the rest were easy if not longer fights (dks/pallies tended to last).

If you wanted to buff mage to fight strong healers/priests you should have removed priests crit immunity and amplified mages -healing instead of almost doubling their dps which makes every class mages already countered or were even with, into a fight where you get beaten by shear dps with no way to counter it.

If this was a pve change that completely ignores how strong they can be in pvp when properly used, then a smaller increase should have been done as mage could already match other caster classes.

Sinct

Back to top Go down

Post by hugsyx Sat 23 Sep - 18:54

Death Knights - • Frost Strike -30%
• Death Strike -35%
• Death Strike (Heal) -60%
• Runic tap -50%
• Frost Fever-30%
----------------------------------------------------------
Healing Mobility is gone Dot damage is shit our DPS should be a easy 15mill+ with almost high end gear not including Donation items.

You have Mages,Warriors,Paladins,Rogues,Locks,Priests doing massive damage and can at times being unkillable.

Everybody will rage at me for playing a class i know damn well needs to be buffed NOT nerfd but seeing how the community will continue to complain to staff WE players who love and enjoy DK's will never get the buffs we deserve due to that.

It is not logical to give every other class the damage etc and leave OUR class the worst of them all just because nobody wants the class to be what it was MADE to be and for this reason i give a ZERO to giving a damn about DK's.

At the end of the day our wishes will be ignored and if they are not we will get a little tiny tiny buff.

hugsyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Sat 23 Sep - 19:18

hugsyx wrote:Death Knights - • Frost Strike -30%
• Death Strike -35%
• Death Strike (Heal) -60%
• Runic tap -50%
• Frost Fever-30%
----------------------------------------------------------
Healing Mobility is gone Dot damage is shit our DPS should be a easy 15mill+ with almost high end gear not including Donation items.

You have Mages,Warriors,Paladins,Rogues,Locks,Priests doing massive damage and can at times being unkillable.

Everybody will rage at me for playing a class i know damn well needs to be buffed NOT nerfd but seeing how the community will continue to complain to staff WE players who love and enjoy DK's will never get the buffs we deserve due to that.

It is not logical to give every other class the damage etc and leave OUR class the worst of them all just because nobody wants the class to be what it was MADE to be and for this reason i give a ZERO to giving a damn about DK's.

At the end of the day our wishes will be ignored and if they are not we will get a little tiny tiny buff.

But the DPS as Dk is good xd

And Rogue unkillable ? They dont have any regen xd
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by hugsyx Sat 23 Sep - 20:19

The DPS of DK's are not good no matter what gear i have on even with the carrot trinket DPS has been stuck on 7.9mill Dps doesn't go higher doesn't go lower and skill or rotation has nothing to do with playing the class because it is a funserver and the damage anyway wouldn't need skill.

but again like i said the whole community is agaisn't me and any DK on the server and refuse to let them get a buff so we are wasting our breathe

hugsyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Sat 23 Sep - 21:22

U compare PvE content and PvP .. U just go in PvE to have stuff ..

With my druide i have 40M+ on WB and in Instance 10M lul juste depend who u dps.

But go in PvP lel
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Fri 29 Sep - 20:07

What would you think about increasing Hunt burst ?
We currently have  a dps ok but maybe the worst burst out of the dps classes. I understand why and a Hunt should never have a greater burst than a cac but in my opinion it's far too low.
My suggestion si to increase the damages and decrease the attack speed of all Hunt weapons by the same %.
This way we would deal more dmg per arrow / spell ( the dots/arcane shot / explo shot dmg won't change ) while not increasing the dps too much.
This is mainly for PvP tho, but i don't think there's a need to up our pve dmg.

Ex : for dona crossbow : dmg 969700-1289600 speed 2.3  => +50% => dmg 1454550 - 1934400 speed 3.45 ( +50% is just an exemple for the maths tho )

Last edited by Darcwar on Fri 29 Sep - 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Fri 29 Sep - 21:41

Darcwar wrote:What would you think about increasing Hunt burst ?
We currently have  a dps ok but maybe the worst burst out of the dps classes. I understand why and a Hunt should never have a greater burst than a cac but in my opinion it's far too low.
My suggestion si to increase the damages and the attack speed of all Hunt weapons by the same %.
This way we would deal more dmg per arrow / spell ( the dots/arcane shot / explo shot dmg won't change ) while not increasing the dps too much.
This is mainly for PvP tho, but i don't think there's a need to up our pve dmg.

Ex : for dona crossbow : dmg 969700-1289600 speed 2.3  => +50% => dmg 1454550 - 1934400 speed 3.45 ( +50% is just an exemple for the maths tho )

Basicly ur burst spell give u 50% dmg, and it's the best of the game xd then u can use Avenging wrath 20% dmg, so u have a burst of 50% then 20% dmg for 30 seconds.

With my hunter the auto attack is one of the best dmg source so it's quite crazy to upgrade attack speed, it's like 1 arrow each 0.7 second
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Fri 29 Sep - 22:21

It's a 40% AS so not really a +40% burst in pvp, and what's the point of talking about a spell every class can get ?

The AA are the best dmg source, and that's something i would like to change ( more than 45% of damages from AA & passives ), but it's either nerf the bow and up every spell or try to find something that will need less changes.

I didn't mean" increase AS " for 2.00=> 1.5 but rather 2.00 => 3.00 ( +50% increase )
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Thu 5 Oct - 15:10

Updated
[October 05, 2017]
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by KissOfPain Fri 6 Oct - 13:35

Kata could you pleacse boost a bit Warrior Rend ability? its really weak compared to all other's

KissOfPain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Tue 17 Oct - 0:10

Updated
[October 17, 2017]
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by acidrain Tue 17 Oct - 0:47

PALADIN

• Holy Shock -30%

Is this nerf for PvP or PvE? I hope its just for PVP. I gotta say Holy Shock is a great oh crap moment heal during raids and with this current nerf lowered my Holy Shock heals by over a million. Hope some other pallies agree that this should just be a pvp nerf

acidrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Tue 17 Oct - 0:55

Hello Acidrain,

I can't nerf only for the PvP.
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pallys Tue 17 Oct - 1:48

Honeslty destroying paladins. Paladins rely so much on heals. What a horrible way to balance something.

Pallys

Back to top Go down

Post by acidrain Tue 17 Oct - 2:47

Kata wrote:Hello Acidrain,

I can't nerf only for the PvP.

Well, can you change something else? i mean i dont pvp at all, so, idk what goes on in said pvp. But a 30% nerf to my strongest heal seems a bit harsh, maybe reduce it to 15% Us Hpallies depend on Holy Shock for oh shit moments...or maybe even nerf Judgement of light some. but i think a 30% nerf to Holy Shock is a bit steep and should be reworked.

acidrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Tue 17 Oct - 7:22

The goal was to nerf bronze rogues and you did it, that great ! But won't the silver rogues have to struggle even more now ?

Or is the -25% heal +10% dmg enough to help silver rogues ?
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Class Balance Updates Empty Competely broken rogues

Post by danv8 Tue 17 Oct - 11:17

Full donor rogue barely pushing 5m dps now Thanks alot.

danv8

Back to top Go down

Post by wosko Tue 17 Oct - 11:51

Thx a lot gonna delete my rogue

PS : You should nerf rogue only in bronze league there he is op as fuck

wosko

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Tue 17 Oct - 13:07

About " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " :
If you ever look for a minor hunt up, how about canceling steady shot last nerf ( september ) ? ( -30% )

I did a few test and i had almost the same dps between not using steady at all ( and thus not doing anything while the others spells are on cd ) and using it everytime i had nothing else to do. ( I'm talking about a full pve dps on the dummy )

Seems that relying on a stronger dot with chimera is as good as spamming steady asap and... it's kinda unproductive in my opinion.

Since we can't usually use steady in PvP it shouldn't give hunts too much strengh in pvp, but it would give us a real reason to use it in pve

EDIT : already send too many post, but rly ?
Evilborg wrote:Well if people here are so bad they can't kick one spell , yeah just keep nerfin the heals , 3m heal one 60m is so weak i think , but you might as well take the heals out of the bg
When out of 10ppl in bg you have 8 heals that means something is wrong with class balance.

Last edited by Darcwar on Tue 17 Oct - 18:28; edited 1 time in total
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilborg Tue 17 Oct - 16:02

Well if people here are so bad they can't kick one spell , yeah just keep nerfin the heals , 3m heal one 60m is so weak i think , but you might as well take the heals out of the bg

Evilborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pallys Wed 18 Oct - 23:49

Personal vendetta against paladins is so real. 34m dps to 26m with alot better gear? That's pretty fishy.

Pallys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next