ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Class Balance Updates

+20
Warkinik
Lexi
lovemari1
pasya
sebik2003
rogugu
Phantom
Evilborg
wosko
danv8
Pallys
acidrain
KissOfPain
Darcwar
hugsyx
Sinct
nekrokh
Deathchills
Sekaii
Kata
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Class Balance Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Class Balance Updates

Post by Darcwar Thu 19 Oct - 6:57

Pallys wrote:Personal vendetta against paladins is so real. 34m dps to 26m with alot better gear? That's pretty fishy.
Never heard of a pal dps nerf tho, you sure about this ?
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by danv8 Fri 20 Oct - 10:47

Darcwar wrote:
Pallys wrote:Personal vendetta against paladins is so real. 34m dps to 26m with alot better gear? That's pretty fishy.
Never heard of a pal dps nerf tho, you sure about this ?

Well full donor paladin doing 5-12m dps on burst is correct?, Got x1-x4 people doing more than that lol they didn't just nerf holyshock they've nerfed something else without saying, Plus cording to GM's i've gotta change my gems or somthing to get better dps with full donor gear to get better dps nah class needs fixing.

danv8

Back to top Go down

Class Balance Updates - Page 2 Empty .

Post by Phantom Sun 22 Oct - 1:05

Warlocks heal from Corruption acly talent Siphon life needs to be decreased 150% is just way too much.
Mages PoM needs to be fixed (it dissapears once it hits the target not on cast like that you can abuse it to cast 2-3 spells if you get enough distance)
I think stamina gems needs to be nerfed or removed because they scales abit too much with some of talents.
There's a bug with shadowmeld as a hunter,if you start auto attacking and meld he'll be in stealth but still auto attacking the target.

Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by wosko Sun 22 Oct - 7:56

can you finally do something about rogue in silver its pure shit everybody have ability to unstun(blink,trinkets) + dmg reduction. After nerf i cant even destroy priest absorb shield .. as rogue i should have some control with stun but as i said everybody have blink and the worst part is parry or dodge on stun ( if you dont know how i can fix that throught spell dbc there is a option to make spell ignore dodge/parry)..so please lets change something i rly dont have fun cuz this

Before the nerf rogue in bronze was OP i agree but in silver it was rly bad now after you nerfed half of spell by 40-80% its worst class on server. I dont want to be rude but add 10% dmg in silver league after 40-80% nerf is fucking joke.

Solution ? Nerf damage in bronze league the same way like you boost in silver. Change value of nerf on spells and boost dmg in silver league.

Thank You

wosko

Back to top Go down

Class Balance Updates - Page 2 Empty Impeach Kata

Post by rogugu Mon 23 Oct - 3:56

Kata maybe its time to retire as a "Head Gamemaster"? Every time you try to balance something, you seem to fail hard. For example - all rogues were already struggling in silver because most of the classes have some sort of a self heal, and holyform, and shadowform. So it is close to impossible to kill anyone 1 v 1 as a rogue in silver. Unless that person is WAY behind in gear.

For PVE, shamans were doing more damage than rogues, and mages + locks were matching rogue dps easily. Other classes were not far behind. Now rogue is fucked at both, PVP and PVE. There are many people that invested a lot of their time in playing a rogue in this server. They farmed spell stones, voted, donated. Rogues were still fun to play as PVE even though PVP was already screwed because of the holyform/shadowform/cloth armor buff/self-heals.

So congratulations on making yet another "great" balance update. If you are trying to get people to stop playing on this server, you are doing very well. Its a fun server and a lot of people are here for PVE and not PVP. How about you stop fucking shit up, and actually improve something? Like make it so more classes can tank or release more quests/instances/bosses. Make professions worth something.

As for me, I am probably not going to play in this server anymore. If I started another class, I would probably spend a lot of time trying to improve my character again, and then, I would log in one day just to find out that you fucked another class.

rogugu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Mon 23 Oct - 7:17

You complain a lot about rogue in Silver but who are you ? I never see you in BG
Sekaii
Sekaii

http://www.999.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sebik2003 Wed 25 Oct - 11:34

What about feral druid? i have 40m in cat and my DMG is low as fuck. i m not able to overdamage priest's absorb shield. joke? no, it is reality :)

sebik2003

Back to top Go down

Post by pasya Wed 25 Oct - 17:10

sebik2003 wrote:What about feral druid? i have 40m in cat and my DMG is low as fuck. i m not able to overdamage priest's absorb shield. joke? no, it is reality :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Drood feral starter gear and just donor weap 3shoots priest with 10m life. Go learn to play your class pls.

pasya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Wed 25 Oct - 17:13

pasya wrote:
sebik2003 wrote:What about feral druid? i have 40m in cat and my DMG is low as fuck. i m not able to overdamage priest's absorb shield. joke? no, it is reality :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Drood feral starter gear and just donor weap 3shoots priest with 10m life. Go learn to play your class pls.

Yeah Priest with 10M. Go to Silver, as Druid I can't kill a priest with more than 50M HP cause I can't kick, I can't crit most of time and my bleeds tick like 1M5.

Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by sebik2003 Wed 25 Oct - 17:14

Sekaii wrote:
pasya wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Yeah Priest with 10M. Go to Silver, as Druid I can't kill a priest with more than 50M HP cause I can't kick, I can't crit most of time and my bleeds tick like 1M5.

i totally agree

sebik2003

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu 26 Oct - 17:24

Last edited by Phantom on Tue 31 Oct - 23:20; edited 1 time in total

Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Thu 26 Oct - 18:19

Updated
[October 26, 2017]

Last edited by Kata on Fri 27 Oct - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Thu 26 Oct - 18:41

No up dmg for War ? ..
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Evilborg Fri 27 Oct - 0:13

Yeah well just delete the priest class and that's it now , the lowest dmg the lowest heal and no resilience what so ever , just delete or the priests and that's it

Evilborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Fri 27 Oct - 17:33

Updated
[October 27, 2017]
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemari1 Fri 27 Oct - 18:17

Hmm maybe remove mortal wounds from warlock since dk and warriors doesnt have it since all those classes have self sustain.

lovemari1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pallys Tue 14 Nov - 7:16

Warriors and DK's are actually unkillable to say a paladin. This is retarded. So yeah.

Pallys

Back to top Go down

Post by wosko Tue 14 Nov - 12:48

no updates since 27.10 and pvp is in the worst state, we wrote our suggestions and guess what nothing change.. gl with server

wosko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue 14 Nov - 15:44

Rogues are useless in battlegrounds and any kind of battles, they are even useless in PvE.
I witnessed classes during my gearing w1-w10 that soloed the instances, whilst I (playing rogue) was killed by the bosses with the full corresponding gear for that instance.
Can you please increase the damage done by the rogues ?

And can you please refrain from dividing us ? Whether it is bronze or silver rogue, the ROGUES at this very moment are helpless targets wandering around.

Best Regards,
Lexi

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Wed 15 Nov - 19:05

Udapted
[November 15,2017]
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Wed 15 Nov - 19:29

Sad story for all rogue and war player. You just don't want to see any rogue and war ?

And why up Druid Heal ? It was nice, we don't need an up.
Sekaii
Sekaii

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Thu 23 Nov - 21:58

Udapted
[November 23,2017]
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by wosko Thu 23 Nov - 22:09

i dont understand anymore. Where are the rogue changes ? Sakyn and others told you suggestion and nothing change for months.

wosko

Back to top Go down

Post by Warkinik Fri 24 Nov - 2:38

Dunno where the warlock damage nerf came from shadow bolt we were middle of the pack compared to Pally damage and you buffed that. If you want something to fix on warlock how about the embarrassing Chao bolt and soul fire that does such bad damage i took if off my bar.

Instead of nerfing healing of the only healer that can do X8 how about you buff tanks too so not only is there druid tanks.

Warkinik

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathchills Fri 24 Nov - 19:14

Honestly don't understand the bloodthirst heal buff, if warriors needed anything was the exact same as DKs, the 25% heal debuff in BG's and not an absurd buff to Bloodthirst

Deathchills

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next