ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Legends Of Astaroth.

3 posters

Go down

Legends Of Astaroth. Empty Legends Of Astaroth.

Post by hugsyx Thu 21 Sep - 20:12

Hello I am Twinkie (Human Death Knight)

I have been planning and thinking on making a guild based off the community itself where everybody Starts or Vets can come in and show the ropes or just have fun.

Now this guild "If" made will NOT i repeat will NOT be a sit "Afk" and or be "Lazy" type of style guild this guild will be made to Support, Protect, and be Loyal to your guild members.

This entitles EVERYONE that is able to help out at anytime no matter what this means helping boost in dungeons,WB's, and or just enjoying PvP.

I've seen a lot of guilds that announce themselves as "Raiding" "Loyal" and or "Helpful" but once brought in what was promised was never there and will never be there.

I've seen a lot of lazy useless and unhelpful greedy players and guilds in the community and it's time to switch it up.

Everyone will be treated equal no special treatment.

It's time to bring BACK the fun of world of warcraft and get a community of players on the same page instead of in a possible hostile land.

hugsyx

Back to top Go down

Legends Of Astaroth. Empty Re: Legends Of Astaroth.

Post by Darcwar Thu 21 Sep - 21:05

Hi there, GL with your guild but unfortunately the forum is almost dead and most of its users already have a guild :s

hugsyx wrote:
I've seen a lot of lazy useless and unhelpful greedy players and guilds in the community and it's time to switch it up.
Just want to correct you about this statment :
These unhelpfull greedy players are enjoying this server just like you do, they can't all spend 20H per day playing and i'm sure they would love to use their time doing what they want to do, like pvp & stuff. But do you have any idea of the number of people asking them to get a free rush ? Some of them have more than 20d of /played, do you have any idea of how many people ever asked them for a rush, or just how many of them got it ?

Some of these lazy useless players already rushed newbies dozens of times, yet because they turned you down they are unhelpfull ? Just get that doing the same thing over and over again is tiring, and that they don't wanna do it anymore.
The problem isn't that people with more than 10d of /played don't rush anymore, it's that the ones who were lucky enough to be helped aren't doing the same thing. It's the same everywhere and as usual it's the faithfull players that get scold.

Anyway, GL with legends.
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Soltharion Fri 22 Sep - 0:09

Hello and Welcome !

Good Luck with your Guild !

Soltharion
Asta Staff
Soltharion
Soltharion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down