ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Fine day to you, Inhabitants of Gransys- I mean, Astaroth!

4 posters

Go down

Fine day to you, Inhabitants of Gransys- I mean, Astaroth! Empty Fine day to you, Inhabitants of Gransys- I mean, Astaroth!

Post by Savan Sun 13 Aug - 16:00

Sorry, Dragon's Dogma joke. But, in all seriousness, good day! I'm Savan, just recently made an account to both the server and the forums and I thought I would introduce myself and who I am. I was brought here by the video I witnessed on YouTube about the server, and it most certainly piqued my interest. To sum up who I am and what I do, I enjoy doing a bit of raiding, PvP, all that fun stuff, but on the offside I do like to write stories and do some RP here and there. While it may be odd to say that much on a funserver of all things (Who even does RP on a funserver?!) I do enjoy the other things. I am from the US, and an English speaker, so I hope I don't confuse anybody. Thank you for having me and I look forward to meeting you all in the game!

- Savan sleepy
Savan
Savan

Back to top Go down

Fine day to you, Inhabitants of Gransys- I mean, Astaroth! Empty Re: Fine day to you, Inhabitants of Gransys- I mean, Astaroth!

Post by Sickless Sun 13 Aug - 16:18

Welcome, nice introduction :)
Sickless
Sickless
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Fine day to you, Inhabitants of Gransys- I mean, Astaroth! Empty Re: Fine day to you, Inhabitants of Gransys- I mean, Astaroth!

Post by Jin Sun 13 Aug - 18:16

Welcome Savan!
Jin
Jin
Owner
Owner

http://astaroth-server.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kata Mon 14 Aug - 23:54

Welcome !
Kata
Kata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down