ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Nerfed rogues.

5 posters

Go down

Nerfed rogues. Empty Nerfed rogues.

Post by Lexi Sun 12 Nov - 10:40

Greetings!
As many of you probably noticed, the rogues are quite nerfed. I'm saying this and I've been playing in the server for the small amount of one day.

Earlier today I queued a Battleground and the funniest fact is that a 12 mil mage was able to solely kill a 20 mil DK and pally, and yet, I've got 12 mil HP, (not like HP is a factor, but) or lets say w9,w10,x1 char was basically powerless in front of any other players in the battleground.

I was wondering at the very beginning why nobody plays rogue, and as far as I see now, I do realize why.

However, that is my favourite class, and I've played it for way too long. May someone take any actions and buff them a little bit ?
Compared to the other classes, rogues basically make scratches, little ones, as if a cat scratched you, if you can get what I mean.

I've deliberately made this threat, because I see that no one else has before. Probably they given up once they saw how much better the other classes are.

I do rely on skill, but how about my enemies who just OS (oneshot) me without even having the required skill to play that class ?

Best Regards,
Lexi.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Nerfed rogues. Empty Re: Nerfed rogues.

Post by Darcwar Sun 12 Nov - 14:53

Yo,

The rogues were nerf pretty hard yeah, but at least you should know that rogues were OP before this nerf in bronze ( killing everything in like 5 sec ? ) and far too weak in silver ...

The staff said they were waiting for feedback and they got one in the Fr forum a few days ago, but i'm pretty sure that any usefull feedback ( with suggestions & data ) is still welcome... But i don't think data from a 12m rogue will help balance the silver pvp tho ( Rogue were the strongest class in rogue and one of the weakest in silver before the nerf, now they should be alright in bronze & still weak in silver )

Btw, it's pretty obvious to get OS with but 12m hp, try to reach 20m first, you should then be able to enjoy the bronze pvp. You can't judge the balance with but a few hours of /played and the lowest gear requirement, since any class with donor weapon can OS you in bronze.  ( strongest weapon against lowest gear, pretty obvious )

Try to vote everyday & do the 15day vote quest, you should be able do buy a donor weapon in less than 20d i guess ? keep your credits for donor weapon/gear, you should have enough spellstones with the /played & the make-a-wish every 12h.
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Sun 12 Nov - 15:20

Darcwar wrote:Yo,

The rogues were nerf pretty hard yeah, but at least you should know that rogues were OP before this nerf in bronze ( killing everything in like 5 sec ? ) and far too weak in silver ...

The staff said they were waiting for feedback and they got one in the Fr forum a few days ago, but i'm pretty sure that any usefull feedback ( with suggestions & data ) is still welcome... But i don't think data from a 12m rogue will help balance the silver pvp tho ( Rogue were the strongest class in rogue and one of the weakest in silver before the nerf, now they should be alright in bronze & still weak in silver )

Btw, it's pretty obvious to get OS with but 12m hp, try to reach 20m first, you should then be able to enjoy the bronze pvp. You can't judge the balance with but a few hours of /played and the lowest gear requirement, since any class with donor weapon can OS you in bronze.  ( strongest weapon against lowest gear, pretty obvious )

Try to vote everyday & do the 15day vote quest, you should be able do buy a donor weapon in less than 20d i guess ? keep your credits for donor weapon/gear, you should have enough spellstones with the /played & the make-a-wish every 12h.

Few days after the nerf player give feedback on Discord. But staff seems they just don't care about rogue .. The Sakyn post in the French Part is lock without any answer ..
Sekaii
Sekaii

http://www.999.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun 12 Nov - 16:16

Darcwar wrote:Yo,

I do not agree that 12 mil rogue shouldn't be enough, though I agree about the donor part, but should I become a DONOR in order to kill someone ?
Also how is it possible for a 12 mil rogue to be ultimately weak, but when it comes to a 12 mil priest or mage to be ultimately strong ?

There are still people who prefer to play their favorite classes in foreign server, no matter which one is the strongest, that's why I'm trying to change that using this method!

And yes, I'm still trying to gear up! :)

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Sun 12 Nov - 21:24

Lexi wrote:
I do  not agree that 12 mil rogue shouldn't be enough, though I agree about the donor part, but should I become a DONOR in order to kill someone ?
I just mean that with 12m hp you have gear from various tier and it's harder to tell if a spell is too weak if you have either a weak set ( < AP ) or a weak weapon. If you were to buy a donor dagger but still have a w10 set then some spell would be op and others too weak, but it doesn't mean they rly are, just your gear is unbalanced.
Dw with some pvp I pieces you should be able to enjoy playing rogue in bronze, since full donor are in silver :p

Lexi wrote:
Also how is it possible for a 12 mil rogue to be ultimately weak, but when it comes to a 12 mil priest or mage to be ultimately strong ?
About the priest / mage... Well it shouldn't be hard for any cast to kill a low gear pal who most of the time don't know how to play against casts or doesn't even read his spells... And if you're not able to kill this very pala it doesn't mean rogue are weak either.
Pretty sure if you can kill a Hunt with 20m that pala will just get killed by this hunt. Did you try to 1v1 this 12m mage ? You should be able to kill him.

Oh right, SP are strong... At least most of them.

NB : they locked that post ? Damn *-* Feel free to give some suggestions then. Who knows ? Might work.
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun 12 Nov - 22:11

Darcwar wrote:
Lexi wrote:
I do  not agree that 12 mil rogue shouldn't be enough, though I agree about the donor part, but should I become a DONOR in order to kill someone ?
I just mean that with 12m hp you have gear from various tier and it's harder to tell if a spell is too weak if you have either a weak set ( < AP ) or a weak weapon. If you were to buy a donor dagger but still have a w10 set then some spell would be op and others too weak, but it doesn't mean they rly are, just your gear is unbalanced.
Dw with some pvp I pieces you should be able to enjoy playing rogue in bronze, since full donor are in silver :p

Lexi wrote:
About the priest / mage... Well it shouldn't be hard for any cast to kill a low gear pal who most of the time don't know how to play against casts or doesn't even read his spells... And if you're not able to kill this very pala it doesn't mean rogue are weak either.
Pretty sure if you can kill a Hunt with 20m that pala will just get killed by this hunt. Did you try to 1v1 this 12m mage ? You should be able to kill him.

Oh right, SP are strong... At least most of them.

NB : they locked that post ? Damn *-* Feel free to give some suggestions then. Who knows ? Might work.

Doesn't matter what class it is. 15 mil mage molested a 27 mil pala one hour ago, and as far as I see, the pala knew how to play, the mage didn't, because he used Pyroblast without the heating proc, implying he has no clue how to play, and yet, the stats carry them.
Also, not sure if I haven't mentioned it earlier, but the mage I tried to attack was alone. Note that even my cloak of shadows was unable to evade its arcane barrage, moreover, I got oneshotted.

Any possibility for the staff to buf the rogues a little bit ?

P.S. note that these damage differences are not only PvPwise, as I've been partning with a mage who was helping me to get past few instances, though he had the same gear as mine. I was clearing my path, killing NPC by NPC, whereas the mage just draw them together and killed them in 3 seconds with the AOE spell, which obviously causes enormously HUGE damage.

Increasing the rogues will slightly help them also with their PvE time in-game, because the vast majority of the server as I saw won't even bother helping the newcomers. Two guys did, and I'm extremely grateful, because if they weren't there I wouldn't have made it so far (x1).

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcwar Sun 12 Nov - 22:31

Then the post is about mages *-*
If a class is broken nerf this one, don't up every other >.> If the pal with 25m know how to play and get rekt by a noob mage why do you bother ask the staff to up rogues because they aren't broken too ? :s
Darcwar
Darcwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon 13 Nov - 13:29

Darcwar wrote:Then the post is about mages *-*
If a class is broken nerf this one, don't up every other >.> If the pal with 25m know how to play and get rekt by a noob mage why do you bother ask the staff to up rogues because they aren't broken too ? :s

I play in this server not more than 2 days and I dare to say that I have a better view of the classes than you, mate :).
With all due respect, you cannot say that rogues do not need damn buffing when they are the weakest class in-game (emphasizing on Astaroth).

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Conshade Tue 14 Nov - 8:53

Well, the issue with rogues is before they get Armor Penetration from PvP 1 or PvP 2 or Donor gear, they are pretty weak. But once you do get 100% Armor Penetration, they get pretty fucking good lol. So perhaps just grind your way to PvP 1, stop complaining about dying to better-geared players. There will always be a difference. But if you know how to play a rogue probably, you can still drop people in 5 seconds with killing spree, slice and dice, Seal of Command and burst macro...

Conshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekaii Tue 14 Nov - 8:54

Conshade wrote:Well, the issue with rogues is before they get Armor Penetration from PvP 1 or PvP 2 or Donor gear, they are pretty weak. But once you do get 100% Armor Penetration, they get pretty fucking good lol. So perhaps just grind your way to PvP 1, stop complaining about dying to better-geared players. There will always be a difference. But if you know how to play a rogue probably, you can still drop people in 5 seconds with killing spree, slice and dice, Seal of Command and burst macro...

It's just for Bronze, not for Silver.
Rogue with almost full donor can't kill anyone with the same gear.
Sekaii
Sekaii

http://www.999.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue 14 Nov - 15:53

Conshade wrote:Well, the issue with rogues is before they get Armor Penetration from PvP 1 or PvP 2 or Donor gear, they are pretty weak. But once you do get 100% Armor Penetration, they get pretty fucking good lol. So perhaps just grind your way to PvP 1, stop complaining about dying to better-geared players. There will always be a difference. But if you know how to play a rogue probably, you can still drop people in 5 seconds with killing spree, slice and dice, Seal of Command and burst macro...

Hey there, big mouth :). I don't care what you believe the issue is, I'm telling you what the issue is, unless you can help - please refrain from replying, because you're not the one having problems with gearing and being farmed in the battlegrounds. I am.

100% Armor Penetration, and until I get that gear I'm forced to get killed by people, who have gear, lower than mine ?
For example, a pally that has w10 killed me in a single stun.

So please, before talking and replying, just observe the game. I don't care about you - playing the OPed priest or OPed mage or dk or war or whatever you are playing, when you come at me with the exact same gear and defeat the players that I've lost to, you might start doing your ''thing'' by talking uselessly in here again :).

Best Regards,
Lexi

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Conshade Tue 14 Nov - 17:47

Lexi cleary you don't know shit about PvP lol, i grinded two chars from w10 to full PvP 1 too. Takes around 5-6 days if you just spend time. You joined the server 4 days ago, and expect you have a better view of how everything works, than veterans who have played here for months, even years. I have seen what rogues are capable of in both Bronze and Silver. In silver i do addmit they have an issue Full donor vs Full donor. But I still see skilled rogues once in a while who do very well in Silver too.

I did in no way pretend to have a big mouth. I simply commented my opinion on your suggestion. Which honestly is what the class balance section is about. Don't expect the staff to listen to one individual player. Class balancing needs to be discussed between players, just not dictated by one Rogue who seems to suck at his class. Guess you don't even have seal of command lol... And if you spending 5 days in bgs to get PvP 1 is too much for you... just don't play BGs at all easy solution. We all grinded our way up there. Your post does not come with any solution other than buffing the class you play.

I do agree that there is an issue with bronze bgs how ever, hp pools are too low, and some classes have an early advantage. But if you compare all classes in PvP 1. It is much more balanced than you think. Because you haven't tried that content yet, i do not expect you to understand. But please stop acting like you know everything about a server you been on for 4 days.

A few suggestions i have for you:
Stack as much resilience as you can, (Get Jewelcrafting, Buy 40 resilience gems, Get enchants etc).
Get Seal of Command
Try to get PvP 1 main-pieces (because of armor pen)
Use haste pots in your burst rotation
Use Trinket (Not sure you know what it is, but it removes a stun) against stuns...

You will see, that if you actually understand how the server work, the output of damage you can do is a lot greater.

Conshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue 14 Nov - 18:01

When did you see a rogue stacking resilience ?
You dare to tell me that I have no clue for PvP ?
Rogues suck and they have to be buffed, make a rogue and check it all by yourself.
By the way, having a char and getting it to x1 doesn't mean you've done anything else than PvEing.

Have a great day,
Lexi

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Slurtle Sat 30 Dec - 1:28

My rogue did perfectly fine in BG's when I was playing. 2 or 3 backstabs and most people my gear were dead. And I was like 18m. Idk what you're going on about.

Slurtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down