ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Fix cloak of shadows and Killing Spree

4 posters

Go down

Fix cloak of shadows and Killing Spree Empty Fix cloak of shadows and Killing Spree

Post by Jeezybaby Wed 31 Jan - 17:23

I would imagine this is a known bug, but encase it's not...

Cloak removes debuffs which get immediately reapplied. If a ret is attacking me with Seal of Vengence, If I cloak, I will immediately have a dot again if he is auto attacking me. This i'snt exclusive to ret, its any spell. Only about 20%(rough guess, might be lower) of the time I avoid another spell after I've cloaked.

Perhaps cloak is only avoiding 1 spell before it stops working, I'm not sure.
I also discovered that I cant use Cloak when someone casts hand of protection on me. I'm 99% sure this isn't working as intended and could help you guys find the cause of the issue. I haven't confirmed this yet on another server but I will asap.

2nd, also probably a known issue is killing spree gets really wacky when there are multiple targets. you go through walls and you can walk around while its happening. It doesn't stick to the enemy correctly. I've been able to get to odd places in BGs with it. Like on top of the rim around the outside of mage tower in EotS. I was scared to fall through the floor when i used it once in arena.

Obviously the spell is very effective at killing people, it just buggy as heck. I would be content with just cloak working correctly.

Jeezybaby

Back to top Go down

Fix cloak of shadows and Killing Spree Empty Re: Fix cloak of shadows and Killing Spree

Post by ellwina Thu 1 Feb - 7:15

all that is true for cloak of shadow and kiling spree
kiling spree dosent atack your target
it atack all surounding targets and mostly atack pets even you target on hunter
some times rouges ability goes gray we can use nothing,idk what makes that but is not disarm or somting cuz if somone disarm you you get icone on right side with disarm icone
even if is that you can hit regulary with arms but here is not that case...when abilitys goes gray even you cant hit a target you stay in position for atack
abilitys and spell are not same,if mages cast on you contrspell or whatever they cast
idk your ability goes gray you just sit and drink tea till they finish you  :p
and i can add to one isuse which make rouge week to and lose time for atack that is shadow step
when i personaly use shadow step on targets i am olways turned back to my targets which i need 2 sec to
turn my charster to right position to atack  till then they are far away frome me or on me :p :p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ellwina

Back to top Go down

Fix cloak of shadows and Killing Spree Empty Re: Fix cloak of shadows and Killing Spree

Post by HelloItsMe Thu 1 Feb - 9:53

Just for you guys, Killing Spree is working as it should, read its tooltip - It can hit one target multiple times but it jumps between targets in range of 10 yards.
And about Cloak Of Shadow - it works aswell. It has 90% chance to resist, but spell casters got way more hit rating than on normal lvl 80 server, so it is about 70-80%.. And with better cast times etc. it is not hard to hit the remaining 20-30%.

HelloItsMe

Back to top Go down

Post by ellwina Thu 1 Feb - 10:50

HelloItsMe wrote:Just for you guys, Killing Spree is working as it should, read its tooltip - It can hit one target multiple times but it jumps between targets in range of 10 yards.
And about Cloak Of Shadow - it works aswell. It has 90% chance to resist, but spell casters got way more hit rating than on normal lvl 80 server, so it is about 70-80%.. And with better cast times etc. it is not hard to hit the remaining 20-30%.

yes maybe it works for you but doesent work for me
and yes i read toltip of ability if you get dots and you use cloak somtimes doesent remove and you cant go stelth cuz of that
and about kiling spree yes it hits multy targets also make push back of target somtimes
lol i have planty fun playing my rouge and expirence alot isuses i download 3 times client and same thing hapents
i know you gona say dosent remove all but shuld remove ice or fire poison and regular  dots and that somtims works somtimes no
that is problem and to dont mention a bug or who knows what is that you somtimes cant go stelth after you revive frome spirit or after fight with some class
and no debuff on you that can prevent you to go stelth
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
like i say all have difrent isuse  maybe is lag idk dosent hapent all time
somtimes after i get feer i just slip under grafic and fall and die and i cant revive self
so i leve bg thats only way
some classes have bug idk that what i think

ellwina

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloItsMe Thu 1 Feb - 11:39

Yeah, the bug with Stealth happens sometimes, but it's bugging on almost every 3.3.5 server out there.
Mhh, I don't have any problems with Cloak of Shadow, it removes all "removable" dots, not bleeds. It should not remove bleeds/rend etc.

HelloItsMe

Back to top Go down

Post by ellwina Thu 1 Feb - 13:43

yea i know that
blizard shuld make a spell that remove a ppl frome bg
delete him lol for thouse cheaters and afk  ...lol
that will be best spell or ability on game
you know like pacman who eats all
:p :p :p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ellwina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeezybaby Fri 2 Feb - 3:19

HelloItsMe wrote:Just for you guys, Killing Spree is working as it should, read its tooltip - It can hit one target multiple times but it jumps between targets in range of 10 yards.

So I've done some testing and you are correct. Casters have an extremely excessive amount of hit rating (30% not including talents and drenai)

It is working correctly however I highly encourage the Devs to lower the amount of hit rating on caster gear. There is no reason why casters would ever need that much hit for PvP or PVE. Having 30% hit is actually an indirect nerf to cloak of shadow and nothing more. It makes the spell way less reliable then it already is considering its RNG based.

Cloak of shadows give you 90% chance to Resist a spell, put the 5% chance to miss a spell in pvp, Plus [Heightened Senses] which gives 4% chance to avoid a spell =99% chance to avoid a spell with cloak.
[+2% more if your a blood elf][101%]

Jeezybaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sickless Fri 2 Feb - 8:31

Thanks for your investigation, we’ll see for hit rating if it need a nerf with the other members of the staff! :)
Sickless
Sickless
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum