ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Shaman donor set piece

5 posters

Go down

Shaman donor set piece Empty Shaman donor set piece

Post by Conshade Fri 26 Jan - 14:43

How come shamans donor piece setbonus have been changed to the PvP one, without any updates or reason for this? I am ofcourse speaking about the AP set, the SP set still have the same old set bonus... It's the only donor set with pvp bonus and not pve bonus?

Edit: It's not even the wotlk one wtf lol... doesn't even give the 100 resilience like all other pvp set bonus does... what the heck is going on?

Edit2: This is like a 20% overall damage nerf for enh shaman... enh shaman barely viable, and now they are stealth nerfed even more, without an announcement? Personal vendetta against shamans much or what?

Edit3: On top of all this, majority of the new CPS spells are shaman spells... which means shamans wont even benefit from like Flametongue wep, eathshield, lightning shield, windfury weapon, frostbrand weapon, the list goes on... Enh shamans gonna be shit, once more people reach higher level cps... This has to be looked into imao...

Conshade

Back to top Go down

Shaman donor set piece Empty Re: Shaman donor set piece

Post by Colonia Fri 26 Jan - 18:54

What the heck that actually happened

Colonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeznoevil Tue 30 Jan - 19:20

I agree with the CPS thing was thinking this from the start..Its really not fair
Seeznoevil
Seeznoevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloo Tue 30 Jan - 19:47

Hello,

I'm the one who suggested to change this setbonus so that i'll give my point of vue.

First, this setbonus was too strong because it's one the rare setbonus that works with percents.
So that you could play SP and AP to get the bonus and have too much damages.
So there was a reason but i recognize that i didn't talk about it in the patch note "Class balance".

Conshade wrote:Edit: It's not even the wotlk one wtf lol... doesn't even give the 100 resilience like all other pvp set bonus does... what the heck is going on?
About this i don't really understand what you mean because all pvp items has 100 resilience but not on the setbonus.

Then it's not a vendetta against shaman as you said, but just the fact that this bonus generated too much unbalanced so that i had to nerf spells but now the bonus is changed shamans AP spells should be upped soon.

But it's not because shamans can't buy CPS spells that they will be bad. They already have these spells, but of course they would be better if they could get spells from other classes. I understand you if you feel this unfair but it's not as much unfair as you can think. Then CPS spells are only available in PVE or Battlegrounds so there are no consequences on arenas. However you're right, CPS spells should regroup spells for everyone.

Shiloo, ASTA|STAFF
Shiloo
Shiloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Conshade Wed 31 Jan - 0:18

What i mean by the setbonus and resilience is that the current setbonus for shaman donor gear is a tbc one, with 35 resilience... where the pvp 2 shaman gear has 100 resilience set bonus... This should be changed so that the donor gear atleast have the 100 resilience setbonus from wotlk, and NOT the tbc one with only 35 resilience...

Also almost all other classes have setbonus that scales with %, this is so stupid as shaman barely have any burst cooldowns anymore... It could just be nerfed a bit to make it more balancing, removing it seems so stupid... In arena specially all shamans have to burst is heroism, nothing else...

Theres barely anyone playing shaman, i wonder why... unless you are full donor they are not really viable, and even then they are not top tier quality without being very good at the class.

Conshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeezybaby Wed 31 Jan - 16:15

Conshade wrote:What i mean by the setbonus and resilience is that the current setbonus for shaman donor gear is a tbc one, with 35 resilience... where the pvp 2 shaman gear has 100 resilience set bonus... This should be changed so that the donor gear atleast have the 100 resilience setbonus from wotlk, and NOT the tbc one with only 35 resilience...

Also almost all other classes have setbonus that scales with %, this is so stupid as shaman barely have any burst cooldowns anymore... It could just be nerfed a bit to make it more balancing, removing it seems so stupid... In arena specially all shamans have to burst is heroism, nothing else...

Theres barely anyone playing shaman, i wonder why... unless you are full donor they are not really viable, and even then they are not top tier quality without being very good at the class.

The best thing about Enchance shaman is purge. Wotlk shaman has been this way for a long time. Enchance shaman will always be a support DPS class[Shock, Hex, Purge, tremor, grounding]. Enhance will never be a rogue or a warrior, specially on this server(because rogues and wars get aot from having 3 trees). Enhance shaman will either do much burst or too little burst, but its touchy because you have purge which is truly your ultimate power. You also wont shine unless you play 3v3, or 2v2 with another Dps that has CC. Priest, Druid, Rogue, Hunter.

That said, ya fix the Resil set bonus on donor shaman.

Jeezybaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloo Wed 31 Jan - 18:59

Hello,

The problem with the setbonus is that i had to nerf the spells to prevent from oneshot. But if i nerfed spells only Donor Shaman would have been viable.
That's the main reason of the change.

I'll see for the resilience it should be fixed soon.

Shiloo, ASTA|STAFF
Shiloo
Shiloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Conshade Mon 5 Feb - 18:39

This has still not been fixed?

Conshade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content