ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Rant about the "community" achievements

3 posters

Go down

Rant about the "community" achievements Empty Rant about the "community" achievements

Post by Ahoi Thu 1 Feb - 11:49

Hello,

I was just checking-on the FB giveaway and I saw a comment from the Astaroth page saying, in order to get the credits for community achievements you had to be online at the time they were distributed.
To be honest, that's total bullshit. I liked the page, I watched the trailer, I subbed on Youtube, I shared the damn thing. Why the hell am I, and many others( THE COMMUNITY ), not eligible to get those credits?
Just because I was asleep, studying or something else? So basically I have to be online 24/7 to be part of this, so called, community?

That's all for now. Thank you.

Best regards.

Ahoi

Back to top Go down

Rant about the "community" achievements Empty Re: Rant about the "community" achievements

Post by MGudraa Thu 1 Feb - 13:08

Hello, I think all accounts got reward/credits.

MGudraa

Back to top Go down

Rant about the "community" achievements Empty Re: Rant about the "community" achievements

Post by Jin Thu 1 Feb - 15:58

Ahoi wrote:I was just checking-on the FB giveaway and I saw a comment from the Astaroth page saying, in order to get the credits for community achievements you had to be online at the time they were distributed.
You're wrong. What is truly stated:
ASTAROTH wrote:You received the credits only if you've taken part in the completion of the achievements and were active when they've been completed and rewarded.
Being active means that you've been online within 7 days before the completion of an achievement.
Jin
Jin
Owner
Owner

http://astaroth-server.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum