ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Armor Penetration

2 posters

Go down

Armor Penetration Empty Armor Penetration

Post by Johnyblaze Mon 1 Jan - 12:50

Hello people, I wanted to talk about armor penetration in PvE content. It's fairly obvious that the xtreme tier dungeons have a fair bit of armor. This was also the case for "vanilla" WoTLK, however in later patches many melee classes could counteract that with some armor penetration which is not the case here. Because of that, paladins pull way ahead of dps in comparison to other melee classes in later tier dungeons, thanks to their excellent scaling capabilities with attack power and weapon damage. Don't get me wrong, I'm not whining about nerfing paladins, all I'm just saying is maybe enable armor penetration so that other classes could be viable alternatives when it comes to single target boss dps (could be that you cap armor pen at around 70% so that the classes don't become insanely op, but you're gonna be the judge of that).
Thanks in advance and Happy New Year
-Johnyblaze

Johnyblaze

Back to top Go down

Armor Penetration Empty Re: Armor Penetration

Post by Junik Tue 2 Jan - 11:24

If I got it right then you want to fix armor penetration. Am I right? Ehm it works,PvP gear has armor penetration and donor one aswell. You can have 100% armor pene if you want.
Next thing why is problem with paladin's dmg,it's holy damage and there's no holy resistance. Next problem is in dual wield/titan's grip,paladins are not supposed to have this so that's why their dmg is so high + their talent Sanctified Wrath increases dmg with wings A LOT! Anyway shamans do way higher dps and I've seen many other classes mainly hybrid(melee+spell or magic dmg) or spell classes with similar dps as paladins. Paladin is always class with the highest dps on servers with high stats or higher haste rate than is normal rate,that's it.

Junik

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum