ASTAROTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Buff warlock dots

2 posters

Go down

Buff warlock dots  Empty Buff warlock dots

Post by gaugerluca Sun 17 Dec - 14:34

warlock dots literally sucks u cant play affli since its that bad the only thing u do as warlock now its shadow bolt shadowbolt spam and 2 other spells with curse and haunt ur max dmg on corruption is 800k and 1.2m on ua both dont tick that fast so u deal like 2m compared to anyother class they can out heal easily or just kill u by the fact that they kill 800k autohits or like 3-4m dmg with 1 spell

gaugerluca

Back to top Go down

Buff warlock dots  Empty Re: Buff warlock dots

Post by Freyjaa Sun 17 Dec - 19:58

Hello there,I would like to mention that Full donor warlock hit up to 6.5m almost instant cast "Incinerate" with Avenging Wrath turned on and without Avenging Wrath is 5.2m and that damage is dоne to player which have 3000 resilence.. ? Also the spell from Warlock's talent tree called "Nether Protection" is literally OverPowered reducing all dmg by that spell schoolby 30% for 8sec and the gap after those 8sec elapse is like 3-4 sec before Nether protection activate again.I noticed equaly geared Mage cannot deal damage above 3m with full cooldown being used to warlock.Without cd Mage hit around 2m pyroblast maximum to warlock. And for Finally i don't wanna mention that warlock's Heals are OH MY GOD just mind blowing hope they will get nerfed for once because last nerf did not harm at all :) <regards>

Freyjaa

Back to top Go down